Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jack | 10 Months


At 10 months, 2 weeks, this little guy is one busy, happy, smiley baby. He weighs just about 20 lbs, and is getting teeth like crazy. He still likes to snuggle (which is so nice for mommy), but he is also a mover so when he is not climbing the stairs, or sliding down them backwards, he is pushing anything and everything he can find around the house. The current favorite is Emily's pink princess folding chair. I am sure that is just great for my hardwood floors, but if it keeps the kid happy. He is as ticklish as they come and I have to say I
 tickle him whenever I can because he has the greatest laugh and I can't get enough of it. He follows his big sister and brother around everywhere wanting so badly to do everything they do. So far he is just babbling but DaDa gets said quite often along with what sounds a lot like Jack, but I am not counting them as first words yet. His favorite game is peek-a-boo and he will play forever. He is keeping me on my toes but I couldn't ask for a happier baby! 

 


No comments: