Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Harvey | 7 Months

 
I am not sure how we ended up with this dog, but at least he has personality. I will give him that. Does he look anything like the lab we were told he is? Nope. Does he like to gnaw on my slippers so they are soaking wet when I try to put them on in the morning? Yup. Oh well what are you going to do? He recently had a little "work" done and so he has had to wear a cone for a few weeks. Troy thinks it is great because he says Harvey looks like an astronaut, and thinks it is pretty funny that he gets his cone stuck on every stair as he tries to run up them. I think Harvey purposely walks behind me and runs into with that cone every chance he gets, so I am not such a big fan of the cone. Luckily he is just about healed up and can go back to being annoying in other ways!


No comments: