Sunday, January 20, 2013
Back Again!
Hello! Happy New Year (yes I know January is almost over). Things have been a bit crazy for us Colorado Tipton's. Christmas was good and busy. We got to have Grumpy and Grandma Boo at our house for over a week and had so much fun with them. The kids loved doing all that fun holiday stuff and we tried to do the works this year. Gingerbread houses, "The Minivan Express" to see Christmas lights, cutting down our own tree, Merrida the magic elf that stayed with us for a month and played sneaky tricks. It really was fun, but there is so something so nice about getting back to our normal routine too. Emily was ready to be back at school with her friends and Mommy was ready for that too! In other news, Creative Kids Daycare has been closed (YAY!) It worked very well for what we needed for the last 3 and a half years and I feel so lucky that I was able to stay home with my kids, but I was ready for that chapter to close. In January I have had the chance to sub at Emily's school a few times and love being back in the classroom and I am continuing my work with The Nectar Group which is steadily growing and sure to be a success. Ty also said goodbye to his job at the hospital (Yay!) and in the span of a week started a new job at Tri-lakes Fire Department and then promptly got offered his dream job with Boulder Fire. Which he took. And while we are still reeling from that change we feel that it will be a wonderful opportunity for all of us. Whew. I think that brings everyone up-to-date. I will leave you with some pictures and the promise of many more to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment