You. You are everything I could have wished for in a little girl. You are so many pieces of so many people put together into one beautiful, funny, smart, sweet person. You are a little crazy at times. You are so stubborn, you love to tell the rest of us what to do and I know you get those pieces from me.
You are so smart. You memorize everything, learn quickly and love to know everything there is to know. Those are your Daddy's pieces. You're sweetness, and silliness that is from your Grandmas. You come from a long line of strong women and you fit right in.
You are so good at Math and love to lead. Those pieces are from grandpa. Your beauty, your wonderful smile come from your beautiful GiGi and Nana.
Those eyes. They might be all yours but I am pretty sure you have a few different people to thank for them.
You. There is only one. I can't imagine that this world could handle two which is why God made sure to make you, amazing, unforgettable, you.

No comments:
Post a Comment