The majority of this blog is about our kids. I hope to someday have this blog made into a book for them as a keepsake of their childhood. But there is one member of our family who isn't in here as much as she should be. Sarah turned 12 this past September and she is getting old. The signs are all there and we have been ignoring them for awhile joking that she will always have a little bit of puppy in her. But today when I took her in they told me her vision is going and that she may be diabetic. My hope, of course, is that we still have lots of years left to enjoy her antics. I hope that Troy will get to enjoy his pillow, slide, clean-up crew, favorite pal and companion for much longer. She drives me nuts with her constant stealing of food off the counter and endless attempts to eat from the trashcan, but even I have to admit she is incredible with the kids and this house would be much too quiet without her.
No comments:
Post a Comment