Thursday, February 17, 2011

15 Months

Three different people informed me this week that, he's not a baby anymore.

I know. 

I know it when I see him running (yes running) down the hall laughing with the other kids.

I know it when I ask for a kiss and I no longer get an open-mouthed, slobbery, wet baby kiss. I get a hug.

I know it when I see him sitting at the table proudly using a spoon and fork to eat his food.

I know it when I say we are going bye-bye and he gets his shoes, his sisters shoes, and my shoes for us.


I know it when he throws his little temper tantrums.

I know it when he gives me that look that says, I am too cute to get mad at.


I know it when he drives his cars around making "car noises."


I know it when I watch him follow his big sister around wanting to be just like her doing everything she does.

I know that he is not A baby anymore. But the thing is, he will always be MY baby no matter how old he gets.

No comments: