Mommy please may I kick your seat? Emily asks.
No. We don't kick things. Except soccer balls.
YES WE CAN KICK SOCCER BALLS!
You are right we can kick soccer balls. I answer.
And bouncy balls. - C chimes in
Not bouncy balls! - E replies.
Yes bouncy balls! - C retorts
I can't even talk to you right now. -E answers and turns her head to ignore him.
Is there milk in the car? Em asks.
No we don't keep milk in the car, we will get some when we get home.
Why?
I don't even answer this I just pretend not to hear.
Mom what is this on the pink thing?
(I am driving right now so I have no idea what it is or what the pink thing is for that matter).
Ummm, maybe it is fuzz? I answer
Yeah probably is fuzz. Fuzz, fuzz. Hey C there is fuzz on the pink thing. Fuzz, fuzz, fuzz. Fuzz is a funny name to have. Fuzz, fuzz, fuzz, fuzz.
Why are there all these regular trucks here? C asks in the parking lot of the station.
The firefighters need cars to get here and these are there cars. I answer.
But where are the fire trucks? He asks.
They are in the station through those big glass doors right there. I say slowing down so they can see the trucks in the bay.
Mom, firetrucks don't have ears to sleep on do they? Emily says very matter of factly.
No Emily fire trucks don't have ears to sleep on.
Miss Nichole, yes we are going to the park or no we are not going to the park? - C asks.
Ha ha, C just said yes we are going to the park or no we are not going to the park. That was a funny one. - Emily says.
No we are not. -I answer. After a few minutes of driving and turning down a street opposite of the park...
Hey! I thought you said we was going to the park!! -Emily yells.
No I did not say that. We are going home.
Oh.
Hey there is snow on the mountain. -Emily
Yup on Grandpa's mountain. I answer
That is called Park's Peak. -C states.
Right, Pike's Peak. I tell him.
Ya.
Miss Nichole my eye hurts. -C says.
I am sorry buddy, we will look at when we get home. I answer.
Mom why his eye hurt?
I don't know Em.
C why your eye hurt?
Silence.
Mom I can't hear what he is saying.
That's okay Em just leave him alone for now.
Maybe he has an eye rash. Em answers.
An eye rash? Oh! An eyelash?
Yea an eye rash. She said.
Maybe he is rubbing his eye too hard and that is making his eye hurt.
Okay, Em we will see when we get home.
At this point the non-stop conversation, seriously she does not even stop to take a breath, is making me a little tired so I put on the kids CD in hopes that it would gain me a few minutes of peace. Not so much. As the song "The Wheels on the Bus" came on,
Ha ha C is singing the wheels on the bus. That is funny. Why he is singing that?
The song is on Em just listen to the song. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment