The next thing is the skyline. It is so much more impressive in big cities, and this one does not disappoint.

We got off to a late start which turned out to be right on time. Our first stop was the DAM and it didn't open until 12. How we have lived here for 4 years and never been to the Denver Art Museum? The building itself is beautiful and then to be filled to the brim with amazing artwork makes it a place of wonder.
One of the first rooms we walk into...
The lines continue up onto the ceiling too. I have to be dragged out of this room.
I love watching her check out all of the artwork.
Daddy, they are soooo beautiful! - Em
There are even activities for the kids so they are quite happy exploring with us.
The great thing is this is just the first part of our day. I could wander through here forever, but hungry tummies prevail and we say ado to our first stop...










No comments:
Post a Comment