Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Troy | 10 Years Old


Happy Birthday Troy Boy,
 
        You are a whole decade old today. That is pretty incredible. I will have to say so far it has been a pretty great decade. Watching you grow into the amazing kid you are today and getting be a part of it is one of the best parts of being a Mom. You make this parent thing pretty easy. In fact, now that you have been through an entire decade we might just have you start running things around here. You are definitely smart enough, you know more than me at this point I am pretty sure. You are such a hard worker, you finish what you start and don't give up even when something is tough. You have one of the kindest hearts I know. Again and again I have watched you do the right thing, the kind thing, the selfless thing, and so many of the times you did not know that anyone had noticed or was watching. That is just who you are.  Every part of what makes you, who you are is amazing. But, one of my favorite parts of you is the silly side that only your closest friends and family gets to see. The goofy kid who loves to make us laugh, who sometimes says fart too much and who has some killer one liners that leave us a little stunned at times. There is also the very small sliver of your evil-side that usually only shows it self around your little brother and when you are pushing his buttons. It gives itself away every time with this certain little grin you get. I'm pretty sure you are allowed a little of that sometimes. 10-year old you is definitely a cool kid. You have gotten in to playing soccer, Legos still rule but your creations have gotten really good! You love Minecraft and are creating amazing buildings and inventions on there. I'm pretty sure you still want to be a builder or engineer and I'm guessing that you will have no problem making that happen. We are so proud of you buddy. We would not change a single thing about you kid. You are one-of-a-kind, and I'm pretty sure I write this in every one of your letters but I need to make sure you know....you are so special. You will have to work a little harder sometimes to hold on to who you are because it is the good ones, the kind-hearted, deep thinkers that get trampled on and run over, but this world could use so many more people like you My Sweet Boy. We love you to every moon in the universe and back infinity times. Happy 10th Birthday Troy Bradley.

Love,

Mom & Dad








No comments: