Saturday, March 12, 2016
Jack | 4 Years Old
Good Morning Birthday Boy,
I told you that you were 4 today and you quickly told me that you were not 4 you were still 3. "Tomorrow I will be 4," you said. It's so hard to put into words who you are. You are my Jack-Attack. You are a tornado that blew into this family 4 years ago TODAY (not tomorrow) and you haven't stopped since then. I am pretty sure that life before you was extremely dull because everyday since has been an adventure. There have been monsters to fight, wars to win, races to complete, buildings to build and climb and destroy. You play hard, you sleep hard, you love hard. Every night you squish your face into mine and tell me how much you love me. "Mommy, I love you to the moon and all the planets and all the cars and the driveways and the barn and the dogs and back." And then I get 3 kisses and 3 hugs. Maybe tonight we will make that 4 kisses and 4 hugs. You are so smart. You have an answer for everything, its not always right but that does not bother you. You can do anything. You really have no fear which scares the rest of us but you just assume you will be fine or someone will always catch you and I have been trying my best for 4 years to make sure that is true. So far we have gotten by with just a few scrapes and bruises. You are tough. You are one of the toughest kids I have met and hills and walls and stools left in the middle of the room have done little to slow you down. You are funny. And you know it. You make me laugh more times in a day than I can count and you send your brother and sister into giggle fits daily which you love. This is the reason you get away with more than you should some days, you flash us that grin and bat those eyelashes and what is a mommy supposed to do? I am so crazy about you kid. You are amazing, and sweet, and kind, and handsome. Daddy and I know that whatever you set your mind to do you will do it and we can't wait to see what Jack Liam Tipton decides to accomplish as a big 4 year old. Tomorrow. I love you to the edge of the universe and to all the planets and all the stars and to every single beautiful hair on your head, and back again.
Love you Buddy,
Love Mommy & Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment