Saturday, January 16, 2016

Frisco | 2015

 
       We started a new tradition this year. At least I hope its a new tradition. Steve and Brooke joined us in CO before Christmas so we (my parents, D&D and kids, and us) whisked them away to Frisco for a few nights of mountain fun. We were only supposed to stay 2 nights but as soon as we walked into the amazing house we rented we quickly decided we would need another night. I have to say, going away (anywhere) with the kids these last 5-7 years has been tough. On all of us. I end up coming back home more exhausted than when we left on our "vacation." This time though was the best trip with the kiddos we have ever had. And that is including my niece and nephew in the mix too for a grand total of 5 kids at ages 8, 7, 6, 5, and 3. They were amazing. They played all day and we found an amazing castle playground one day and the best free sledding hill ever the other day. Each night at 8:30 we would put them to bed with no arguments, all in one room, and they slept all night until 7 the next day. What?? It was magical.  I feel like the tide is turning and I am pretty excited about what this means for family fun and vacations! All that being said, I will let the pictures and the video do the rest of the talking....

Here is the link to the video. It is a MUST! https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0I5oqs3qGlnT2Z


 








 

 

No comments: