Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Jack | 2 Yrs
Dear Jack,
You turned 2 today. I am not sure how you got so big so quickly, but you are far more little boy than you are baby anymore. You love to talk and find out where all your people are. You love to run and play with your sister and brother and you do just fine keeping up with them these days. You are so happy and have the most wonderful laugh. You are also stubborn as can be and love to say, No Momma!" when I say something you don't like. You are cute beyond words and those big blue eyes melt me every time. You still love to be held and snuggle and you will tell me you are my baby and I am forever okay with that. You are larger than life little boy. You have a goofy personality and love to make us all laugh. No one will ever need to worry about you not being heard or seen because you make sure that happens everyday. It still amazes me that there was a time just a few years ago that you were not here because I can not imagine for a second our family without you. Happy Birthday sweet boy. You are our sunshine and we love you so, so much!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment