Thursday, September 19, 2013

Troy Goes to School



Troy's first day of preschool was another reminder of just how different siblings can be. He is so attached to me and I thought for sure he would have a hard time leaving me to go to preschool. I mean even Emily who has been independent since the day she was born had a hard time with this new transition. Troy, however, did not. A hug, a kiss, and he walks into his classroom like he has been doing this everyday of his life. I did not cry. And really I was happy that he did it so well. Okay, a little part of me was thinking really!!?? It is that easy to leave me behind? After all I have done for you!! I got over it pretty fast though and now this kid seriously stand hours before school ready to go asking when he can go see his friends at preschool. I think all my friends are already there Mommy. No Troy, they are not. School does not start until 9:00 and it is only 7:30. I think they are there Mommy.  When Ty and I first took him to look at the school we asked him what he thought. It feels like I home, he answered. Well there you go. You can not argue with that. 

All About Preschool Troy:

What do you want to be when you grow up: A Builder
Favorite color: Red
Favorite activity at home: Playing trains or driving his dump truck
Favorite activity at school: Playing blocks
Teacher's name: Mrs. Madden
Favorite Book: Freight Train
Favorite Backpack: The Shark!


No comments: