You hear that Mommy?
What Buddy?
Harvey, he howling like wolves howl in the morning when they wake up.
Oh.
Mommy, I miss Daddy.
I know, me too. But he will be home tonight!
But what if Harvey eats all my train tracks, then what we do?
That is why we need to pick them up off the floor, then Harvey won't eat them.
Oh, ya. But Harvey can still reach them on the train table. It not very high.
Well we will put the gate up so he can't go down there and eat them. Ok?
Ok. Mommy, where do boogers go when they come out of our noses?
Well, they are supposed to go in a tissue and then in the trash.
Yeah but sometimes we use our fingers to get them out and then they just disappear!
Oh Troy, I love you.
I wuv you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment