Happy birthday little man. I can barely believe that 3 years have already passed since we brought our first little baby boy home. You have no idea how much you have changed our lives since that Friday evening 3 years ago. You are possibly one of the sweetest little boys that I have ever met and I am not just saying that because I am your Mommy. You are so loving, and snuggly, and thoughtful. You never go too long without making sure I know that you love me. Sometimes it is your smile, or your words, or sometimes you just walk up and kiss me on the knee before heading off to play. You are more than just a sweetheart though, you love to watch the world around you and try to figure out how it works. You spend hours in Grandpa's garage playing with his gadgets and checking them out, and we can just see that brain of yours working away. On walks you and I are always way behind everyone else because you have no interest in racing through them, you want to find the perfect rock or know why there is an x in the sidewalk. I don't know that I really knew how to go at a slower pace and appreciate everything around me until you came along. You play harder than anyone I know. You love your bike and would spend every moment on it if you could. You would race your cars for days on end, or drive your fire truck through the yard until you were too cold to move. You have taught me so much in your short little 3 years and I have loved getting to be a part of every single day of your life. We love you so much and can't wait to see what new things you will discover as a big 3 year old (or as you keep telling us, "6" year old).
Love you Buddy.
Love, Mommy & Daddy


No comments:
Post a Comment