Happy Father's Day Ty!
I know I am a few weeks behind, but that is just how things are right now :). I still wanted you to know that you are an amazing father and our children are so fortunate to have you as their Dad. You have already taught them so much and they are so like you in that they love to soak up information. Who knew that my daughter would know more about llamas than I do by the age of 4 or that my son would know so much about water, tractors and whales. But they do, and it is because you read to them and always take the time to answer their questions.
They love every second they get to be with you because they know it will be spent playing games, or hiking, maybe rock climbing, the Zoo, or building something in the garage. Even a trip to Lowes becomes an adventure when they get to go with Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment