It kind of seems like I use the phrase "they are growing up too fast" quite a bit, but that is because seriously, where has time gone? My baby girl is almost five, enrolled in kindergarten, and a few weeks ago had her pre-school graduation. I look at pictures and it could be yesterday that I am holding a little chubby baby Emily and now this little girl stands before me with a personality and opinions all her own ready to take on the world. Sometimes I just have to grab her and hold her hoping maybe it will stop time for just a few seconds.
She had so much fun this year in her pre-school class. She was with her Jules which helped, but she did make other friends along the way. She looked forward to gym on Wednesdays more than anything and was so excited that they got to watch caterpillars turn into butterflies, and meal worms turn into beetles. She would let the beetles crawl up her arm! She is writing her name better and knows all of her letter sounds. She would come home from school full of new information and ready to share. Besides trying to get her out the door on time in the morning it was a great start to her school years.
No comments:
Post a Comment