Friday, March 9, 2012

My Buddy

Troy and his buddy John Thomas (Johnny is what Troy calls him) love to play. At least once a week Johnny comes over and the two have a great time racing their trucks up and down the hallway. They would play trains forever if we let them. Legos, blocks, and race cars usually make an appearance in there too. When they finally stop for a second Thomas the Train is what they always want to watch. I think a perfect day for Troy is when his buddy comes to play.





I am pretty sure I haven't talked about the ears yet. Troy likes his ears. In fact touching them is his little comfort thing, which is a little weird but not that bad. No, the bad part might be later when he wonders why his ears are so stretched out, but for now what can you do? It is how we know he is tired or upset if he is pulling on those cute little ears.




No comments: