Thursday, March 1, 2012
Baby Update
I really don't have any news to share except that I am HUGE and very ready to meet this little guy. Emily told me I was as big as a house the other day and likes to compare things to my belly. For example today she was telling her friend Jules how big one of the chickens had gotten but, "It is nowhere near as big as my Mom's belly." This would be fine if she would keep the comments limited to the belly, but recently she told me my backside was growing almost as big as my front. Thanks Em. Way to make a girl feel good. With this lovely picture painted...today is the 20 day countdown and I will put money on this little guy coming a little bit earlier. Or at least that is my hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment