Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Giraffes
Our zoo might be little (says the girl who grew up going to the "World Famous SD Zoo") but it has giraffes. Oh and not just a few giraffes, but lots. Not impressed yet? We can feed our giraffes. And pet them. Well we think it is pretty cool, and the kids LOVE it. My kids have seen the babies grow from newborns to kids and look for them every time we visit. Em went from being so afraid of going near them to begging to feed them. Troy, however, feeds them as if he is feeding a pet dog. "Here ya go giraffes, here is some more lettuce. I don't get what the big deal is." He does really like the little ones though and pointing out the Mommies and the babies. It is one of our favorite parts of the zoo and we always make sure we bring a couple of dollars with us so we can feed them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those giraffes really are pretty awesome! I miss getting to feed them:) Hey, I need your photog button code for my blog...I somehow erased all my sponsors!
Post a Comment