Tuesday, November 10, 2009

He's Finally Here!



Troy Bradley Tipton was born Friday November 6th, 2009 at 6:09pm. He weighed 7lbs 6oz and is perfect in every way. 


We got to leave the hospital by Saturday night and are now just getting adjusted to having a newborn again, and to having two kids instead of 1.


Emily loves her baby brother and loves to help take care of him. She has made me cry on several occasions with her sweetness. When he cries she tells him, "I know baby..it's okay."  Just this morning he was in his car seat and I had to run upstairs for something and when he started to cry I assumed Emily had "loved" him a little too much but when I came downstairs she was quietly sitting next to him holding his hand. Now she does get a little too rough too, and is still learning the word "gentle" but she is such a sweet big sister.

For more pictures click on the picture below:

Troy Bradley Tipton

1 comment:

Kim @ Too Much Time said...

That picture of Emily hugging Troy is absolutely beautiful!