Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Drumroll Please.....

Ty and I on both occasions agree that finding out is the way to go. So today we not only got to see our baby for the first time we got to know if it is a he or a she.





Not that any normal person could actually tell from this picture which is why the ultrasound tech is there the whole time to interpret, but it is a little boy. He is healthy and everything is developing just right which is really what is important to us. He is also very squirmy. Hmmm, that's weird I don't know why we would have a baby that is squirmy and never stops moving. It is a good thing his big sister is so mellow. Ha ha, that was sarcasm. Apparently mellow babies aren't in our genes. I blame Ty! No names as of yet, we are still arguing, I mean discussing that! He is weighing in right on my due date of Nov. 12th so we will be anxiously awaiting the holidays for just that reason.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Yeah for big sisters and little brothers!