Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catching Lady Bugs


As we started our spring yard work we quickly discovered that we were sharing our yard with quite a few lady bugs. In fact they were under, on top of, and around each weed I pulled or flower I planted. As soon as Emily saw them she was enamored. She calls them "babies" and loves to hunt in the yard for them. The first time she found a few she got as close to them as she could and yelled "HI!" Those poor deaf lady bugs never answered back so she decided to let them crawl on her instead. She looks everywhere!She is so careful once she catches them, it is one of the few times she is gentle.
I am just hoping she doesn't move on to catching spiders or other insects!
















1 comment:

Frankie said...

These are my favorite shots. Amazing pictures! You really need to open up your own business. I have been really thinking about getting mine started. Where to start...how to start...when to start???