That's right, we did it, we loaded up the baby and the dog and all of our gear and headed for higher elevation. Fortunately higher elevation is only a short hour drive away and at least one member of the family slept all the way there. It was definitely an adventure and I wasn't sure if we would be packing up everything at some crazy hour that night to head home because it didn't work, but we survived. Emily loved playing outside, and we went for a long hike which she promptly fell asleep on. She thought it was great that all of her friends were there too. She was mezmorized by the campfire and liked getting to eat dinner on the grass. Sleep that night was a different story. It got down to a balmy 34 degrees that night so after a few false starts Em ended up sleeping snuggled between Mommy and Daddy in our nice warm sleeping bags all night. She then thought it would be nice to wake up with the birds at 5 am and let the rest of the campground know she was up with her talking and singing. I am sure they loved us. 
2 comments:
How brave you are, but this is just the first of many camping trips i am sure. I watched the video several times. It really made me laugh with joy. Love to all GG
you are brave! I sure it is the first of many camping trip. I watched the video several times. Steve and I watched it together also. We laughed for joy. GG
Post a Comment