Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Emily | 7 Years Old
Dear Emmie Jane,
You are 7! I asked you if you felt a little older today, you said yes. Of course. I stopped for a few minutes today to remember this day 7 years ago when you were born. The nurse placed this tiny, squishy baby in my arms and I was a Mom, your mom. I was a little bit scared, and overwhelmed, but mostly I was just so happy to finally get to meet you and hold you and be your mommy. You see, as soon as they placed you in my arms it was like you had always been there. It is hard to imagine there was ever a time with out you in this world because you are so full of energy and light that you fill up every room you are in. I am pretty sure the sun wasn't quite as bright until you came along sweet girl. I can't even begin to tell you how proud we all are of you. You are incredible in every way. You are kind and sweet and thoughtful. You are creative and have the most amazing imagination. You are determined and don't give up. Whether it is learning to ski for the first time, riding your bike, climbing a tree or learning your multiplication tables you keep at it until you get it right. You are goofy and love to make us laugh, your brothers the most. You are such a good big sister and they look up to you so much. You would have a dance party every night if you could, and your current favorite song might have something to do with a little movie called Frozen. You are a sweet, confident, smart, beautiful girl who loves Jesus and her family and we could not ask for more than that. We can not wait to see what adventures await you as a 7 year old. We love you so much!!!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment