
No matter how hard I try to keep our house clean it does seem like the mess instantly reappears as soon as I have cleaned it. I never would have thought that one little person barely over the age of 1 could be such a little tornado. I am pretty sure she doesn't go from cupboard to cupboard pulling things out just to make me crazy but I am I can't be completely sure. Yesterday I worked really hard to get the family room picked up, and as soon as I had all her toys safely stowed in the toy box she goes over, open the box and begins pulling everything out. She didn't want to play with any of it, she just wanted it spread all over the floor. I am not giving up yet, but I do give myself little pep talks, "it doesn't matter. It is just a little mess. You can always clean it again tomorrow!" I will let you know when that actually starts working.
No comments:
Post a Comment